Sunday, January 22, 2012

10 day study Proverbs 31 study from the Blessed Beyond Measure blog

 10 day study  Proverbs 31 study
from the   Blessed Beyond Measure blog

Day 1  
"She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Idleness-Not employed or busy, inactive. Avoiding work or employment; lazy:
Lacking substance, value, or basis. To pass time without working or while avoiding work.


OOH conviction. too much time spent on things that are of no value and lacking a purpose. Hmm Pinterest is one.
Time management is something I need to work on. I need to get off the computer more and concentrate on house work more.
I also need to spend more time with my son's homeschooling . I need to get the boy to do more writing for one.

Goals for the week. writing workshop for the boy. Tackle laundry, and less time on the computer.



No comments:

Post a Comment