Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 9

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." Proverbs 31:25
Ok God I get it. I realize that sometimes I need a 2 X 4 over the head to get what God is trying to tell me.
She laughs at the days to come. To have that kind of trust to laugh through the trials. I have said before I am not good with the trust thing, but God is so faithful to patiently teach me over and over again to just lean on him.
 I love these type of God moments when he shows just how much his hand is in my life. Where everything makes sense and I realize nothing is out of control, not really. I feel out of control sometimes and feel that I let God down too often, but the enemy would love to get me thinking that way so I will give up.
So here I go brushing the dirt off my knees once more to stand and try again.
LAUGH! God does

PS 37:12-13  The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.






.
Verses from Blessed Beyond Measure
       Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.”
Matthew 6:25-27 "25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?"
Romans 8:31 "What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
        Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication       with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Deuteronomy 31:8-9 "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment