Friday, October 5, 2012

Day One-Walking after the Spirit

Started the day off right.

God took me seriously last night when I prayed for his help with all of this. He woke me up at 6 am. I got my prayer and bible time in.
I am reading through the old testament and am in Ezra right now. Ezra was praying for God's forgiveness for his people because they had married to other nations and brought in other religions into their lives as a result.
God is a jealous God. What idols and worldly things have entered into our homes and lives? He wants to be first in our lives. He desires our total devotion and love. He woos us and tries to get our attention but sometimes our work and even family become more important and we get caught up in being too busy for time with him.

Set aside more time to commune with the Lover of your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment