Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 29-30- Walking after the Spirit-We're still in the classrooom

This week was about working out your salvation. I realize God had some things he showed me this week that I need to work on. Trust, thankfulness, understanding His power in my life...
I cannot live out my faith in a tangible way without those things. This is not the end of my journey it is just the beginning. I need to challenge myself on a regular basis to dig in deeper with God. To really rely on Him and listen to what lessons He has to teach me.
I had a dream recently that I was in a room with a dome ceiling. There was purple colored fluid showering down from the ceiling. I asked God what it was and why it was purple. Jesus answered me and said it was His blood and the color purple stood for His royalty. I said ok and stepped into the blood flow. In the next room was a classroom. I could not enter without going through the blood first. Then I saw Jesus asscending up through the dome roof and He said "I am with you always even unto the end of the world."
I am in the classroom always, through the blood of Jesus. He is my access and I will learn from Him how to live the abundant life He has planned for me. I must persevere. Without Him I can do nothing.

Rom 5:1-5 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Our life teaches us to keep our hope in God. Trust Him and His love. He will always be with us through to the end.
I wont be posting tomorrow. So I am leaving it at this.
I will continue to journey forward. I pray you will keep hope, persevere, and continue on your journey.

"I can't go back.
I wont go back.
to the way things used to be,
before your mercy came and saved me."

No comments:

Post a Comment